Winterborne Whitechurch Parish Council
Community Notice Board Policy
The purpose of the policy is to provide guidelines for usage of community notice boards and the material which can be displayed.
The objective of the policy is to facilitate the provision of community information of interest to the residents and visitors of the Parish of Winterborne Whitechurch
Community notice boards are the property of Winterborne Whitechurch Parish Council. These are currently located inside the Bus Shelters, outside the Reading Room on Whatcombe Lane and Fields Close.
The Parish Council takes no responsibility for the accuracy of notices placed on the notice boards.
The Parish Council has the right to deny the posting of any information that does not adhere to the following guidelines:
- Only notices publicising activities and events or statutory public documents of non-profit, non-political organisations may be posted.
- Notices must publicise activities or events that are occurring within Winterborne Whitechurch Parish and its immediate neighbours and have specific relevance to the community.
- Information to be displayed in a language other than English must be accompanied by a brief summary of the information provided in English.
- The organisation responsible for issuing the notice must be clearly visible on the notice.
- The Parish Council reserves the right to remove any notice it considers inappropriate.
- The notice must be attached by the use of drawing pins only-No staples permitted.
- The Parish Council takes no responsibility for the misuse of this service.